10. The Supertrooper:
Mission: Work the word “meow” into the conversation as much as possible. Or whatever other weird word you choose.
Objective: Act as if you are oblivious to the fact that you are saying it. If they question you, you know nothing! Insist that they…
*brings plastic knife to a gang fight*
Brittle, cheap plastic knives are actually pretty great weapons if you file the end down to a point, you can stab someone and then torque your wrist to shatter the plastic blade inside the wound. It’s pretty effective if you do it near a joint or in the gut as those places move a lot and cause the broken shards to shift around.
oh my god
1. Don’t believe the green-eyed boy’s flowery words tonight. He doesn’t want to save you. He wants to devour you with a starved mouth, bones and flesh and spirit. If his hand crawls up your skirt, break it.
2. Don’t listen to your father. He’s forced you to sing for a lifetime, little bird, but now the cage is open, and you can fly free.
3. Don’t forget your mother. She’ll fill her room with saltwater when she realizes you’re gone, but she’ll understand that you’ve finally done what she’s so frightened to do. Call her on Tuesday.
4. Don’t worry about your sister. You may be may of porcelain, but she came into this world with a steel skin. She’ll make it out alive.
5. Don’t trust that damned voice in your head, a bitter whisper that sounds too much like your father to have any real power over you. Don’t let that secret fear locked inside your chest keep you from packing that open suitcase and walking out the goddamn door. You need this. You’re ready. It’s time to live, instead of merely being alive.
|—||5 Don’ts (via starredsoul)|
…could you repeat that? I couldn’t hear you over the sound of me shooting my fucking load.
Guess what I’m making when I get home…
Photoshop In life.
reblog then click the photo
I’m sorry but this is just cool.
what the hell?! why doesn’t this have more notes?!
Oh my god.
I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THE FUSS WAS ABOUT D:
IT FINALLY WORKED, YOU HAVE TO STAY ON THE PAGE FOR MORE THEN 10 SECONDS THEN IT REDIRECTS YOU OMG SO COOL
sometimes i wonder what my teachers’ otps are.
what if teachers shipped their students
ship wars in the staff room
anonymous hate mail in other teachers’ assignment boxes
fanfiction written by english teachers, fanart drawn by art teachers
the real edgy teachers write teacher/student fics and hope the school board doesn’t find out
(the school board knows and eagerly awaits each new chapter)
Not really hear, but…feel. I’m can control fire and sense heat signatures. A beating heart, someone blushing…but whatever. It hasn’t really saved anyone’s life so far; it’s pretty useless. Congrats, by the way. Will you still be working, or…?
Well it could save someones life one day. You never know. Thanks, yes i will still be working up until the baby bump gets really big. i mean in a month or so i will stop going on missions but i will still work in headquarters.
You’re pretty admirable. I’ve been meeting the Avengers one by one. Well, Tony only counts as half because he’s so drunk whenever we meet that he never remembers me.
Oh, but here comes security. I should probably get out of here before they realize I’m not allowed here.
I decided to do this giveaway becouse everyone loves free stuff and everyone loves the Avengers.
So, here are the things I’m giving away: 1 Avengers T-shirt,1 Iron man USB flash drive, 1 Loki bobble-head.
- YOU MUST FOLLOW ME AND GIVE ME YOUR SOUL !!!!!!!!! lol jk, you don’t have to do any of that. Just reblog this post as many times as you want.
- Leave your ask box open so I can contact you if you win.
- The giveaway ends on the 8th of June.
- I will ship to anywhere in the world.
If you need any more information just send me a message. GOOD LUCK! :)